ASM is one of the leading Chartered Accountancy and Business Advisory practices in Ireland. We are members of Accelerate, a community of relationship-focused, technology-driven, value-based accounting firms. Accelerate is a Business Associate of Crowe Global, which is one of the largest accounting networks in the world with offices in more than 130 countries.
At ASM our most important asset is our people.
Trainee Chartered Accountant (TCA20/2/) (Magherafelt Office)
ASM Chartered Accountants has an outstanding reputation as providers of commercial business advice to owner managed businesses and professional practices.
Our Magherafelt office is seeking to recruit individuals for the following position.
Trainee Chartered Accountant (TCA20/2/)
This is an excellent opportunity to obtain a wide range of experience that a medium sized firm can provide. The successful candidates should have or expect to obtain a relevant/non-relevant degree, or similar Accounting Technicians Qualification.
Job summary / responsibilities;
This position involves working as part of a team involved in the delivery of audit, accountancy and tax services to a diverse range of private sector clients. It is a 3 ½ year training contract whereby the successful applicant will be involved in the delivery of the following services over the period of their contract:
- preparation of manual and computerised accounts;
- preparation of client’s VAT returns and self-assessment tax returns;
- completion of client’s company secretarial duties;
- completion of audits of a wide range of clients;
- completion of work on company’s and individual’s tax enquiries;
- liaison with clients and other professional advisors;
- developing and maintaining good working relationships with clients; and
- any other duties requested by Management.
- strong numerate, written and communication skills;
- high levels of commitment, enthusiasm and initiative;
- strong organisational skills including the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines;
- ability and confidence to deal with clients;
- good communication skills;
- ability to work flexibly and on own initiative; and
- ability to work as a team player.
Please contact Irene Spillane on
02879301777, or firstname.lastname@example.org for a standard application form.
Please attach a recent photograph to the application form.
Incomplete application forms will not be considered.
Closing date for applications is
Friday 28th August 2020
We are an equal opportunity employer
Tax Jobs – all levels
Are you an experienced Tax professional looking for a fresh new role with exciting prospects? Due to unprecedented growth, ASM Belfast has a range of opportunities for tax specialists of all levels to join its rapidly expanding team. We will consider the highest calibre of candidates from tax technicians to more senior manager roles. If you are interested, we would like to hear from you. Please send your CV to email@example.com.
ASM’s Forensic Accounting team has extensive experience in providing clarity on the financial and practical aspects of a broad range of legal cases including personal injury/dependency claims and commercial disputes.
Due to continued growth, we have opportunities for both qualified and non-qualified/accounting technician staff to join our Forensic Accounting team in Belfast City Centre.
Whilst Forensic Accounting experience is desirable, it is not necessary.
If you are interested or would like more information, please contact Stephen Burns – firstname.lastname@example.org