ASM is one of the leading Chartered Accountancy and Business Advisory practices in Ireland. We are members of Accelerate, a community of relationship-focused, technology-driven, value-based accounting firms. Accelerate is a Business Associate of Crowe Global, which is one of the largest accounting networks in the world with offices in more than 130 countries.
At ASM our most important asset is our people.
Qualified Accountant (QA20/3) – Magherafelt Office
Applicants should ideally have the following:
- Qualification with either ICAI, ICAEW, ICAS or ACCA;
- Demonstrate experience in an accounts environment.
- Sound communication and interpersonal skills at all levels.
- Well organised and have the ability to multi task.
- Ability to work well using initiative, problem solving when required.
- Ability to work to deadlines individually and as part of a team.
- Ability to demonstrate commitment, hard-work, enthusiasm and flexibility.
- IT literate with a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
- Thrives in a fast-moving environment and enjoys new challenges.
- Preparing accounts and financial statements for Limited companies, sole-trades, charities and partnerships;
- Preparation of audited accounts for a wide range of clients including groups with turnover of excess of £180million.
- Corporation tax compliance and income tax compliance work.
- Preparing management accounts from a variety of accounting software programs.
- Managing and developing client relationships; and
- Providing support and training to junior team members where required.
- Competitive salary
- Diverse and varied role
- Expanding business offering great scope for progression.
This is an exciting opportunity to increase your knowledge, learn new skills and be part of a dynamic working environment.
If you are a motivated individual looking for a challenging and rewarding career please email your CV to Irene Spillane at: email@example.com
Closing date for applications is Friday 18th September 2020
We are an equal opportunity employer
Tax Jobs – all levels
Are you an experienced Tax professional looking for a fresh new role with exciting prospects? Due to unprecedented growth, ASM Belfast has a range of opportunities for tax specialists of all levels to join its rapidly expanding team. We will consider the highest calibre of candidates from tax technicians to more senior manager roles. If you are interested, we would like to hear from you. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.