ASM is one of the leading Chartered Accountancy and Business Advisory practices in Ireland. We are members of Accelerate, a community of relationship-focused, technology-driven, value-based accounting firms. Accelerate is a Business Associate of Crowe Global, which is one of the largest accounting networks in the world with offices in more than 130 countries.
At ASM our most important asset is our people.
ASM Magherafelt – Office Administrator
ASM Chartered Accountants has an outstanding reputation as providers of commercial business advice to owner managed businesses and professional practices.
Our Magherafelt office is seeking to recruit individual for the following position.
Provide a high level of support and administration using Microsoft Office packages;
- Processing of statutory accounts;
- Processing of company secretarial work;
- Shared reception duties; and
- General office duties.
Minimum of 5 GCSE’s grade A-C;
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in a similar administrative role;
- Ability to perform general administration duties to a high level independently;
- IT literate with excellent working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook;
- First class communication and interpersonal skills; and
- A high level of attention to detail and accuracy due to the importance and nature of the work.
If you are a motivated individual looking for a challenging and rewarding career
please email your CV to
Irene at: email@example.com
Closing date for applications is
Tuesday 21st September 2021
We are an equal opportunity employer
ASM Newry – Payroll Assistant
Due to the rapid growth of our Payroll department our Newry office is seeking to recruit for the following position.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to join our Team.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in payroll processing;
- Knowledge of SAGE Payroll;
- Ability to manage workloads and meet deadlines;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Bookkeeping Experience
For an Application Pack please contact Ciara Byrne on Tel: 028 302 69933, or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Completed application forms to be received no later than 5pm on Friday 25 June 2021
We are an equal opportunity employer
ASM Dugannon – Vacancies
To assist in our expansion plans our Dungannon office is seeking to recruit suitably experienced team members for the following positions:
Audit Assistant & Bookkeeper (Two Positions)
- For both positions candidates must be able to demonstrate good numeracy and IT skills.
- Good communication skills and a professional manner are also required
- All candidates should possess the commitment and desire to work as part of a team, whilst also being able to work on their own initiative.
Trainee Accountant Technician
This is an excellent opportunity to train as an Accountant Technician obtaining a wide range of experience that a medium sized firm can provide.
The successful candidate should have a minimum of
- 6 GCSE’s including Maths and English and good IT skills.
- The applicant musy also be willing to study for the IATI qualification.
- They must possess the commitment and desire to work as part of a team, in a busy office environment.
- Consideration will also be given to someone who has already passed or is part-qualified in the IATI qualifications.
For an application form please contact our office on 028 8772 2139 or email Julie.email@example.com
Closing date for return of completed applications is 14 June 2021
ASM is an equal opportunity employer
Tax Jobs – all levels
Are you an experienced Tax professional looking for a fresh new role with exciting prospects? Due to unprecedented growth, ASM Belfast has a range of opportunities for tax specialists of all levels to join its rapidly expanding team. We will consider the highest calibre of candidates from tax technicians to more senior manager roles. If you are interested, we would like to hear from you. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.