ASM is one of the leading Chartered Accountancy and Business Advisory practices in Ireland. We are members of Accelerate, a community of relationship-focused, technology-driven, value-based accounting firms. Accelerate is a Business Associate of Crowe Global, which is one of the largest accounting networks in the world with offices in more than 130 countries.
At ASM our most important asset is our people.
Accounts/Audit Manager (AM21) – Magherafelt Office
ASM Chartered Accountants are one of the largest accountancy practices in Ireland with 6 offices across the country and over 160 staff. We have an outstanding reputation as providers of highly commercial business advice to owner managed businesses and professional practices.
Due to continued expansion our Magherafelt office is seeking to recruit an accounts/audit manager to join our dynamic and motivated team.
Accounts/Audit Manager (AM21)
This position is an excellent opportunity for career progression and development. The newly appointed manager will work closely and directly with highly experienced and well regarded professionals in this field.
- Responsible for managing a varied portfolio of clients;
- Involved in exciting special work and be exposed to interesting and complex issues;
- Responsible for planning, day to day control, client liaison, completion of accounts and audit assignments;
- Adherence to required financial reporting and auditing standards;
- Assist the directors with business development in the practice;
- Build a strong relationship with new and established clients;
- Responsible for the training and management of a team of both Senior Accountants and Trainee Accountants.
- A Chartered or Certified Accountancy qualification;
- A broad range of audit and accounts experience including planning, controlling and completing accounts and audit projects;
- The ability to communicate clearly with colleagues and clients at all levels;
- Strong teamwork and mentoring skills;
- Ability to multi task and prioritise both your workload and diary in order to meet deadlines;
- Good analytical skills, ability to identify issues and solve high level problems; and
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office including in particular Word and Excel.
- Previous practice experience is essential.
If you are a motivated individual looking for a challenging and rewarding career please email your CV to
Irene at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is
Friday 19th March 2021
We are an equal opportunity employer
Tax Jobs – all levels
Are you an experienced Tax professional looking for a fresh new role with exciting prospects? Due to unprecedented growth, ASM Belfast has a range of opportunities for tax specialists of all levels to join its rapidly expanding team. We will consider the highest calibre of candidates from tax technicians to more senior manager roles. If you are interested, we would like to hear from you. Please send your CV to email@example.com.